Thursday 12 January 2012

Recent Projects

I thought I would share with you what I have been working on in the last few months. Lots of random projects, all of which I have loved doing.

Crochet Blanket - This is my first ever crochet blanket. It is big enough to be a lap blanket or a blanket for a small child and I am quite proud of it!



These are two examples of the head bands I have been selling this winter season. There are still a few left on Folksy http://www.folksy.com/shops/emilymaedesigns.



I made this Crochet snood just before Christmas as a little treat for myself.


Here is my latest project. We have needed a rug for just in front of the couch for a while so I decided to take all of my scrap (cream/coffee) material and make a rag rug. I have ran out of fabric so it is waiting until i get some more to be finished. Hopefully you will see the finished rug soon.


Thanks again for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Having graduated from The Glasgow School Of Art in 2010 with a degree in Textile Design. I have set out to create high quality, hand made crafts and accessories. I enjoy finding items to make which I love and think others will love too. Every piece is hand crafted by myself meaning that no two items will ever be the same. I enjoy using a range of techniques and materials depending on what the item requires. I also like to find ways to use scrap material and old bits and bobs to create new modern items.

Followers